足球全方位
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovenkrands喜歡在紐卡素生活

向下

Lovenkrands喜歡在紐卡素生活 Empty Lovenkrands喜歡在紐卡素生活

發表  球王08 周二 2月 10, 2009 7:58 pm

It looks like Peter Lovenkrands is more than happy at Newcastle United, and it also appears that the player and his wife have settled quickly in the North East.
Lovenkrands喜歡在紐卡素生活 Peter-lovenkrands-scores
Lovenkrands scores Newcastle second goal yesterday - yes!!!!

And, with the family home just a couple of hours north in Glasgow, the 29-year-old has quickly adapted to Newcastle United, and of course scored his first goal for the club yesterday in the so vital 3-2 win against West Brom at The Hawthorns.
Peter Talked to The Scotsman late last week:

“When I came home after my first training session, my wife said, ‘what’s up with you?’ I was just so happy.”
“When I walked into the dressing room, everyone was so nice. It helped that I had the Scottish accent. I’m not like a lot of foreigners.”
“I can talk to anybody. And the way the team is run is much more relaxed. In Germany, you felt like you were constantly in handcuffs.”
“Here, you can eat lunch when you feel like it, not when you’re told to.”

The City of Newcastle of course, has all the emotion and intensity of Glasgow, and the football fans are renowned for their terrific support of their team.
Lovenkrands has represented his country in two major finals, and in his games room at home, he has 10 framed strips hanging on the wall, and one of them is that of new team-mate Michael Owen.
He acquired it at the 2002 World Cup after Denmark had lost to England in the second round. Despite not playing in the 3-0 defeat, he quickly sought out the man who had long been his inspiration as a youngster.
To now be in the same team as Michael is certainly something the Dane could never have expected back in 2002, when Michael was an inspiration to him.
Lovenkrands didn’t particularly like his time at Schalke 04 in Germany, and his Glaswegian wife just couldn’t settle in Germany.
But it now looks like Peter and his wife are more than happy at Newcastle, where they’ve been just 3 weeks, and where he is hoping to get a longer term contract in the summer.
Lovenkrands said:

“I want to do everything I can to help this club.”

Peter looked a class act yesterday, playing up front with Shola Ameobi, and he was unlucky not to get a couple more goals. He looked very sharp, and we expect him to keep his place against Everton in a couple of weeks time.
Certainly if Peter continues to play like he played yesterday, he should have no worries about extending his time at the Tyneside club in the summer.
And this lad was a free transfer!

球王08

文章數 : 139
注冊日期 : 2009-02-10

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章