足球全方位
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jo Loving Life At Everton

向下

Jo Loving Life At Everton Empty Jo Loving Life At Everton

發表  球王08 周二 2月 10, 2009 9:37 pm

The Brazilian forward has praised the mood of the squad at Goodison Park...Brazilian striker Jo enjoyed a fantastic start to his loan spell at Everton on Saturday as he tripled his Premier League goal scoring tally on his Toffees debut.

The former Corinthians and CSKA Moscow striker scored just one league goal for Manchester City, but he found the back of the net twice for Everton against Bolton Wanderers in a 3-0 win. In addition, the Brazilian won the first penalty, which Mikel Arteta went on to score.

Sportinglife.com report that, when asked about his upturn in form, Jo replied, "It makes a difference going into a settled team full of mates rather than an all-star one [full] of strangers.

"City are trying to build a team, it is a new project, so it is a lot different here [at Everton]. The players are still getting to know each other, so it is something that is still building up.

"But here everything was right from the start, the players made me feel really welcome. I felt at home from the first moment I walked in.

"The manager has put a lot of trust in me so when I went into the game I felt confident, even though I'd not played in a while."

球王08

文章數 : 139
注冊日期 : 2009-02-10

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章