足球全方位
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voronin open to Liverpool return

向下

Voronin open to Liverpool return Empty Voronin open to Liverpool return

發表  球王08 周二 2月 10, 2009 8:55 pm

HerthaBerlin striker Andriy Voronin has hinted that he would be interested inmaking a return to Premier League title hopefuls Liverpool.
Voronin open to Liverpool return Voronin-Hertha-Berlin_1862129
Voronin joined the Bundesliga side on a one-year loan last summer after struggling to make an impact at Anfield.
The Reds, though, have since sold Robbie Keane back toTottenham, and questions marks remain over the depth of theirstrikeforce.
Voronin insists he is happy to remain at the Olympiastadion but intimated at an interest in returning to the Premier League.
He told Bild: "There have been no talks between me, my agent and (Hertha general manager) Dieter Hoeness, yet.
"We want to have talks with Berlin quickly. I know my agent has been talking to Liverpool recently.
"I still have a contract at Anfield. They've just sold RobbieKeane. Up until he joined last summer, I was getting games forLiverpool.
"They have a shortage of strikers now. I would enjoy staying atHertha. And even if I am not to stay on, I will give my very best untilthe very end."

球王08

文章數 : 139
注冊日期 : 2009-02-10

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章