足球全方位
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babel: Now Keane's gone, I'll become a top-class striker at Liverpool

向下

Babel: Now Keane's gone, I'll become a top-class striker at Liverpool Empty Babel: Now Keane's gone, I'll become a top-class striker at Liverpool

發表  球王08 周二 2月 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Ryan Babel is delighted Robbie Keane has rejoined Tottenham Hotspur because it means he will finally become a top striker at Liverpool.
Keanemoved back to Spurs after just six months at Anfield last week andBabel says the Irishman's departure gives him the chance to prove he isa first class player.
Scroll down for more
Babel: Now Keane's gone, I'll become a top-class striker at Liverpool Article-1138982-032DA7A7000005DC-28
Liverpool and wants to stay

Babel,22, joined Liverpool in an ¢G11million deal from Ajax in 2007, but hasfailed to break into Rafael Benitez's first team plans on a regularbasis.
But the Dutch international, who also operates as a winger, and missed a sitter against Portsmouth yesterday, told the Sunday Mirror: 'I've had a really good talk with manager Rafa Benitez. I told him I am really happy at Liverpool.
'Thisis the place where I want to become a top-class player. Robbie has goneto Tottenham and that increases my chances so much more.'

球王08

文章數 : 139
注冊日期 : 2009-02-10

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章