足球全方位
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roma Striker Mirko Vucinic: This Is My Home

向下

Roma Striker Mirko Vucinic: This Is My Home Empty Roma Striker Mirko Vucinic: This Is My Home

發表  球王08 周三 2月 11, 2009 8:39 am

Roma Striker Mirko Vucinic: This Is My Home 41733_news
The Montenegrin has revealed that he is perfectly settled in Rome and is looking forward to the Champions League clash with Arsenal.

Roma striker Mirko Vucinic has been on the fringes of the team for much of his 36 months in the Italian capital, however, he has become an integral part of the side this term, finding the net on a more regular basis than he has in previous seasons.

“I think it’s all down to the fact that I have spent almost three years in Rome," Vucinic told La Roma magazine. "This feels like home now and I know the environment, my team-mates and our tactics.”

The Giallorossi had a difficult start to the campaign but have recovered spectacularly. They are now just three points adrift of the Champions League places in Serie A and have also reached the last 16 of this season’s edition of Europe’s elite competition.

“We have to continue down this path in the league; we are not setting targets at the moment,” he mused. “We have to climb back up the table and then we’ll see what happens at the end of the season.

“As for Europe, Arsenal are a very strong side. They have many players who can turn the game around at any moment, but I feel we are up to the challenge.”

球王08

文章數 : 139
注冊日期 : 2009-02-10

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章